Understanding Blockchain and
Distributed Ledger Technology
Understanding the fundamental technology components of blockchain, proof-of-work and
alternative consensus mechanisms, their application, and distributed ledger structure at its core.
Blockchain Developer at eSatya
Software Engineer at eSatya
Blockchain Developer At eSatya
Community Manager at eSatya
Managing Director at eSatya
This is an introductory session on basics of blockchain technology. The course will focus on
the basics of blockchain technology and explore its core structure and mechanisms. The
students will also explore blockchain wallets, smart contracts, NFT and DeFi.
After completing this course, the participants will be able to -
1. Understand the fundamental technology components of blockchain, proof-of-work and
alternative consensus mechanisms, how they are applied and how the distributed ledger
is structured at its core.
2. Understand, use and explore blockchain wallets.
3. Learn about DApps and mint NFT in Opensea.
4. Create a blockchain project.
Introduction To Blockchain
- Blockchain 101
- Why is Blockchain and DLT?
- Blockchain Vs Cryptocurrency
- Types of Blockchain - Public vs Private Blockchain
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- DeFi, NFT, ICO
- Blockchain Architecture-Distributed, decentralized, and P2P Network?
- Getting Familiar with Cryptographic hash functions
- Blockchain Data Structure
- Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- Understanding consensus algorithms- POW,POS,DPOS and POA
- Review Of Blockchain Platforms- Bitcoin and Ethereum
-What does a wallet do?
-Ethereum Address – (EOA and contract address)
-What is Metamask and how to use it? Example: Rumsan Wallet
-How to backup wallet - Mnemonic code for Wallets
- What is Dapps?
- How does Dapps Work?
- How to use Dapps
- Practical: How to Mint NFT in Opensea using Metamask
- and how does it work
- Use cases
- How to design your blockchain product?
Book A Session
The course will take approx. 6 hours for completion.